daisy

daisy

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

One Pound At A Time

Happy Wednesday!


I am happy to announce that I have successfully completed two days of 21 day fix and I am on the third day today!

When I ordered the program last week and as I was waiting for it to arrive, I searched through Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook to look at peoples progress photos and cool recipe ideas. I was shocked at just how many people where transformed inside and out by doing 21 day fix.
So far I am loving 21 day fix.  I am still trying to get used to the containers and figure out how to combine them throughout my day, but it is so nice to not have to count calories and constantly checking what I am eating with my calorie counter app. 

Confession...

Even though I am excited about the new program and I love the container system, I was pretty discouraged yesterday..When I look at the number on the scale I get depressed because it is so far from my goal weight..42 pounds away to be exact. The road to my weight-loss journey is a longggg one. I am sure I am not alone when I say that I wish I could just wake up and have lost ten pounds over night and that the weight would just melt off in a month. But I know that is unrealistic and it will take time.

I mentioned in another post how it took over a year to put this weight on, so it will probably take another year just to get it off. Even though I say it and know that it's true it has hard to accept. But as my sweet husband reminded me of yesterday.. yes, the road might be a long one but I am never going to get through it unless I take it one step at a time. Step-by-step and pound-by-pound this weight will come off. I understand that the choices I make today that might seem small to me at the moment are going to be the cause for the big changes later. Choosing to pass up unhealthy food options and deciding to press play  might seem small now, but over time the results of those small choices will show.


This is the "weight-loss road" picture I see in my head. But even in this picture there is an end somewhere even though I can't see it right now from where I am standing.



xOXo- Christie 



No comments:

Post a Comment