daisy

daisy

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New Day


Hi Again!

I am halfway through the week and so far I have kept my 1200 calorie diet and I have exercised every day so far! I checked the scale on Monday to see what kind of damage I did from the weekend, and to my surprise I didn't gain any weight! Sure, I didn't lose weight .. but I am just happy that after a weekend of trashy eating I weigh the same.

Yesterday I bought 21dayfix! The workouts really appeal to me because it includes pilates, yoga, lower,upper focus and more! You do the workouts every day but they are only 30 minutes long which is doable! I also bought it because I think it can help teach me what to eat so I can lose weight, but most importantly get healthy!

I will eventually post pictures on my progress and the kind of food I am eating to help you out.

Thanks for reading!

xOXo~Christie 

No comments:

Post a Comment