daisy

daisy

Monday, July 20, 2015

Try Again

Ok... Confession..

After spending the week dieting and working out 1-2 times a day, I completely destroyed any progress I made during the week with eating out this past weekend. Remember how I mentioned Thursday was a little struggle to get motivated and I was really craving REAL food?? Well, I ended up giving into that craving on Friday... and then Saturday... and then Sunday.... ...I went to town I know... shameful...

The worst part is I knew what I was doing the whole time but I didn't stop. I knew I was not only losing all the hard work I had accomplished during that week, but I was also gaining back the pound I lost and some. I have no one to blame other than myself.  Over the last few years I have made really bad habits when it comes to food. I eat out way more than I need to and my portion sizes are probably triple of what I should be eating, and it doesn't help that I am an emotional eater.

Yes, this weekend was really bad. But I am going to keep moving forward and not look back. Today I went for a 30 minute walk and then I did T25 after. I plan on walking again this evening and do a TIU girls video. My diet so far has been on point and I am focused. I am going to keep moving forward day-by-day until I create new and healthy habits and choices.

Until next time loves!

xOXo- Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment