daisy

daisy

Friday, July 17, 2015

Keep Moving Forward

Hello loves! 

Today I completed day 5 of the T25 5 day fast track program  that was developed by Beachbody expert Shaun T!! Sometimes it can be hard to figure out what to eat whenever you are trying to lose weight which is why this  5 day  program is really helpful for beginners like myself because it gives you exactly what you are supposed to eat for the first five days of the workout. I did a little bit of research and you can find the meal guide online, but the workout you will need to purchase. 

The first couple of days were pretty easy for me to follow the program. However yesterday and today I am tired of eating healthy and my body is not used to small portion sizes. I am finding it really hard to stay focused. I think the first few days I were easy because it was the beginning and I was more motivated, but it's hard to break my unhealthy habit that I have been living with for the last 3 years. But I am not giving up! It took 3 years put this weight on, and it will probably  take longer to get it off. I am going to try harder next week and just push through until this new way of living becomes a part of who am I and not just who I am trying to be. 

The good news is I lost 1 pound in 5 days. It is a small number, but it is 1 pound closer to my goal weight. 





xOXo- Christie


No comments:

Post a Comment