daisy

daisy

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Day by Day

I am back!!!

Sorry for disappearing last month. My husband and I moved so we were busy with the whole moving process of packing and unpacking. Plus, we didn't exactly eat too healthy so it was pointless to write anything. School started back up 3 weeks ago so we have just trying to get into the routine of things again. I finally feel like things have slowed down so I can continue blogging!

This week we started 21 day fix (again). I probably ordered it during the worst time because we were in the middle of moving so it was hard to stick with it. Then we just got lazy with it. We still did the workouts off and on and followed the diet, but we definitely had our cheat days. The good thing is that I didn't gain weight, but I didn't lose weight either. At least the container system and occasional workouts did something good. I try not to beat myself up because if I just stuck with it a month and a half ago, I would probably be seeing significant results. 

I can't focus on that though. Yeah, maybe I messed up but I am still moving forward just taking it day by day. One of my mistakes was to consider this a weekly process. I can't do this week by week because whenever I fail or slip up I just say that I will start again on Monday and reason that it was ok for me to eat bad the rest of the week or enjoy food on the weekend because I will just start again on Monday. WRONG! Even if I fail today, the very next decision I make needs to be a healthy one. I need to stick to the program even if I have slip ups. Eventually I will get it right and change my unhealthy lifestyle and habits.

Until next time!

XoXo,

Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment