daisy

daisy

Friday, July 24, 2015

Creating New Habits

Hey y'all guess what???

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

In the past those two words used to be an excuse to eat pizza or junk food. But not today!!!

Last weekend I ate out four times! The first week of dieting just drove me crazy and I didn't control myself during the weekend and just ate whatever I wanted. 

This week I was filled with a new level of determination and I have kept to my 1200 calorie diet without going over. Unfortunately it rained almost every day, so I didn't go for my usual walks but I did T25. On some days I even added a TIU girls video to my workout. 

After a week of healthy eating and working out, I don't want to ruin it with my old habits of binge eating. Therefore, I am going to attempt to make a healthy avocado pizza on a flat bread crust drizzled with a cilantro mayo sauce for my husband and I to enjoy! Here is a sample: 


Amazing Right?


xOXo- Christie 





No comments:

Post a Comment